Are you looking for a career with good pay, job security and a professional work environment? If so, then a Dental Assisting career could be right for you. Employment in this field is expected to grow faster than most other occupations until 2020 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Contact Us Today
Dental Assistant in Grand Rapids and Lakeshore Area
Jump into a career with a great dental assistant salary - at a school that offers a very affordable price compared to other programs in Michigan.
This school serves the Lakeshore Muskegon, Norton Shores, Grand Haven and West Grand Rapids area.
Passionate dental professionals will provide quality instruction to maximize your potential to get a dental assistant job.
With the hands-on education from our school and internship in a modern facility, you will be ready for us to help you find immediate job placement. Classes are completed in 13-weeks and you’ll be qualified beyond the level of other local schools. Our team of experienced assistants, hygienists, and dentists is ready to provide the best training for your new career right here in your community.
Five Great Reasons to join the Dental Assistant School of Grand Rapids Area:
- You can earn $18 to $20 per hour.
- Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof.
- You can find employment anywhere in the United States.
- Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, and sick leave, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
- You'll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
The Dental Assistant School of Grand Rapids Area offers a 13-week curriculum that includes lectures, lab and hands-on training at the office of Dr. Christopher Sortman. Get the knowledge, experience and confidence you need to enter the rewarding field of dental assisting.